Listmembers
     I also respect Barbara for her wisdom. But I don't appreciate being
called a liar! My father DOES have PD (but doesn't have a computer). I did
not say what I take helps him because he doesn't take them. I take but I do
NOT sell. Have you ever heard of General Nutrition Centers or Puritan's
Pride?  One cannot make $$$ from them.
     And Barbara was right re. "Dianne". She is a distributor (& I am glad B.
picked up on that) My goof! as I had no intentions of selling, & should not
have mentioned her name.
    I couldn't care less if you accept me. I was merely commenting on why I
thought Ivan's tonic very well could help his on/off's.

Sincerely,

Bonnie

ps       If you think this was just another side of a sales pitch, I don't
intend to leave the list (as most "sellers" would). I am on the list for PD
INFO FOR MY FATHER!
And how little of anybody to doubt that.