Bonnie...

First, let me apologize for the comment I made that might have indicated a
skepticism of your father having PD.  That comment  was a knee-jerk response
on my part when I picked up on the "herbal product sales pitch jargon" at
seeing Dianne's name listed in conjunction with someone saying they had a
relative/friend/associate, etc.having the disease.

There has been what I see as an astounding determination upon DIanne's part to
get her foot into the door here on the list in order to sell her product line,
and in as far as I was concerned, in mentioning her, you got "tarred with the
same bush."

Personally, I find it deeply offensive that she continues to try to sell her
herbal "universal cure-all herbal products' to us via the PD list when the
list owner herself has requested she not do so.   obviously tho, she could
case less at anyone's being offended by her persistence at trying to make a
fast buck off of other's suffering!

Again, my apologies, and my best to your dad..

Barb Mallut