My mother (67, diagnosed less than one month ago with PD; cannot use hand,
but no tremor, really; lost use of toes after breaking an ankle; slower
speech; off balance) is now up to 25/100 plus 1/2 tablet 3x/day and it
isn't doing anything. When she called her neuro about this and to say that
she was feeling a bit more off balance the other day, the neuro said that
the off balance wasn't from PD.

This seems wrong to me; isn't off balance a symptom? I am afraid that she
has something other than (worse than) PD (is this possibly what he could
mean??)

Thanks for any insight. Debbie White