Hi there, Mary-Louise,

I hope you can access e-mail even if you're out on strike.  I need a
favour.  My Chair will pay for Inkshed ($360) if I can get a receipt
to him before March 31, the end of this budget year.  He may pay if I
submit it later, but there's not the same guarantee that funds will
be available.

So could I meet you somewhere next week to exchange cheque and
receipt?  I'll be in Regina until Sunday night, but you could leave a
message on our home phone (481-7909) or on the college voicemail
(491-5050, ext 2211) or on e-mail.  I won't get that until Monday
morning since I can't get onto the system from home.

Lynn has a different Chair, and I don't know what will happen with
him, but he'll try to find out what he needs to do.

You have our home address at 51 Manor Road East; that's near Yonge
and Eglinton.  I could meet you on a York picket line or anywhere
else.  I would really appreciate this.  I remember that Pat Sadowy
arranged something like this last year.

Oh yes, and we'd need separate receipts as we no longer come out of
the same budget.

I hope you guys at York are OK and that the weather gets pleasant for
the strke period.

Verbosely, Betty Holmes