Marcy, I've been remiss in getting back to the organizing committee about
attending Inkshed 14. In these days of possible layoffs and slashed budgets
it's difficult to commit to anything, because life could change drastically
from fiscal year to fiscal year.

Nevertheless, it seems that 1. I'll continue to have a job in the 1997-9
academic year and 2. my employer will cover my expenses to attend Inkshed 14.
So please add my name to your list. I'm hoping to convince a colleague here to
join me, but she has yet to give me a definite answer.

I'll submit my registration form asap.

Looking forward to seeing you et al.,

Karen Pancer