From: Susan Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Newsgroups: humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare
Subject: teaching Shakespeare using the web
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 15:34:21 +0000

Can anyone out there help? I am setting up a conference for teachers of
Shakespeare and I would like to run a seminar to discuss the ways that
teachers are currently using the Web in the classroom. I confess that I
am an administrator/librarian rather than a practising teacher so I
would be interested to know what is of particular concern to the
professionals.
--
Susan Brock
Shakespeare Birthplace Trust

--
Dr Abigail Ann Young, Records of Early English Drama| [log in to unmask]
Victoria College, University of Toronto             | utoronto.ca |