Hi Don -

Just read your message and wanted to say hello!  In fact, I've enjoyed reading your messages ever since you joined the list.  I think that you inspire a lot of people to look on the bright side.  With so many problems, it's not surprising that you are depressed . . . please let your doctor know about this.  There are at least 2 ways that the doctor can probably help you:  anti-depression medication, or electro-convulsive therapy.  My mother has been helped by both, but especially by the ECT.  Please write and let me know how you are doing.  Don't worry about the spelling -- we always get the message.  Especially the IYQ, when we say it fast!

Fondly,
Mary Rack
cg for mom 75/6

>i am lost as to hwu to answer but i spent 6months in hosp. for bowl
trouble. most in icu. went in at 185 lb left at 100. eat at one end comes
out the other. i have the record at the hosp. for the longest stay. 2yrs ago
still have trouble. take a lot of diff med. been a pd for 25 yrs. getting
tried of fighting any more. even after 8yrs i learnwd to walk with a cne.
have elec. cart for any distance took up bouling and golf from my cart. just
stand at the line a toss 8 lb ball. got 50 ha ha. so i tell every to try but
i want to give up. cant help my self.am depressed as i owned my own buss.
was 12 in town on cb but don,t how now. cant spell or do any elec things
now. gusse i will quit. I.Y.Q. 73S