Sylvia, there are units being sold now by three companies, I think Sony,
Phillips and Magnavox, for about $330 in the US, that permit people
without computers to view the internet on a standard television reciever.
I would say the technology is ideal for someone who wants to access the
net , but don't want or need to use a computer. I don't know if it can be
used to send email, and I believe it costs $20 a month to connect. I am
sure that discounts in the unit and the service will be available sooner
or later as competition builds. This is available in the Miami Florida
area, so maybe it is not being sold in other areas yet? We seem to be a
place for pilot programs.

[OO]FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker