At 09:18 5/03/97 -0500, you wrote:

<excerpt><excerpt>George Lussier wrote:      DEAR ANNE,

     There, I don't think any one is listening. Now to your

 question about PD and peripheral vision. Just how far to your

 BACK does your peripheral vision allow you to see?  Quite far you

 say . Just how far is "quite far"? I've always thought that my
peripheral

 vision allowed me to see to the side, for sure, and perhaps a bit to the

 rear,certainly, but "quite a bit" I don't know about. May I suggest that

 during your next visit to your Ophthalmologist that you have him/her
check

 for extra eyes in the BACK of your head. Now don't get alarmed.

 I'm sure that an extra eye [s] in the back of ones head  is perfactly

 normal but has been overlooked in  previous exams. I mean ,who would

 have thought of looking at the back of one's head? Do you see what

 this could mean to BACKWARD WALKERS like me?

      More to follow.Find that delete key!

    My best

       george

AMAZING GRACE

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound

That saved a wretch like me

I once was lost, but now I'm found

Was blind, but now I see

</excerpt>-----------------------------------  George, I can remember
when I was a kid that my sister and I both KNEW that our mother had eyes
in the back of her head. How else could she have known EVERYTHING wwe
did?

</excerpt>

No, No,  I know  _MY_ mother had X-ray vision; she could see right
through me whenever I had done  something wrong   (or was even thinking
about it!) .

Cheers,

M.

Mark  Atyeo

51 Alexander Mackie Circuit

Isaacs,  2607  Australia

+61 6 286 2606

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like an apple.