Hello Kurt,
About three years ago I began to liquidfy my sinemet upon recommendation of
my neuro who is Dir. of R & D for the Foundation.  3000iu of  Vitamin C was
recommeded whether as Liquiid Sinemet (LS) or in other forms.  Both C & E are
thought to slow down the progression.

At that time I was on 25/100  which has been reduced to 10/100's

My symptoms at that time as toe and foot cramping,  slight tremor and slight
freezing.   I underwent a single Pallidotomy last February and the cramping
ended immediately.  The tremor has since dissapeared (not from the "P") but
my PD settled in my legs.  I now suffer a great deal of my life from
 freezing and gait problems.

In any case,  liquifying the sinemet has smoothed out my ON/OFF's.

(DISCLAIMER)  this formula was prescribed for me.  This posting  is not
inteded to offer the same results to anyone else.  Please consult with your
neuro before trying anything new)

I take 13 X  10/100's and dilute them into one litre 946cc of your favorite
orange juice.   (I might add that some brands and the choice of "from
concentrate" or "100% caused some uncomfortable times due to too much
acid...heart burn,  excessive gas)  If you find the same results  you can
reduce the OJ and replace by water but you should add some powered Ascorbic
Acid to make up the difference.

divide the number of hours (including a double dose for the first of the day)
until the last one in the evening.   For me this comes to 60cc/hour   X 16
hours.=  960cc

You should average to start one dose of Sinemet to 100 CC's OJ

you can see my dosage increased somewhat

good luck and report back to the group because many of us have already
switched and many more are considering it.

Joyce