At 18:40 2/03/97 -0500, Don wrote:
>>i am lost as to hwu to answer but i spent 6months in hosp. for bowl
>trouble. most in icu. went in at 185 lb left at 100. eat at one end comes
>out the other. i have the record at the hosp. for the longest stay. 2yrs ago
>still have trouble. take a lot of diff med. been a pd for 25 yrs. getting
>tried of fighting any more. even after 8yrs i learnwd to walk with a cne.
>have elec. cart for any distance took up bouling and golf from my cart. just
>stand at the line a toss 8 lb ball. got 50 ha ha. so i tell every to try but
>i want to give up. cant help my self.am depressed as i owned my own buss.
>was 12 in town on cb but don,t how now. cant spell or do any elec things
>now. gusse i will quit. I.Y.Q. 73

Don,
Please don't let it get to you.
At least you haven't been troubled by constipation lke most parkies  ;-)

1.  There is hope on the horizon.

2.   Have you tried one of the modern anti-depressants?
I ask, not only because you sound as though you need it,
but also because PD itself can give rise to depression.
A fact of which many neurologists seem not to be sufficiently aware.

Regards,
M.
Mark  Atyeo
51 Alexander Mackie Circuit
Isaacs,  2607  Australia
+61 6 286 2606
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like an apple.