From: Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Antioxidant juice shortens OFF-periods

Dear Listmembers,

 THE JUICE DRINK is a product of a local, Scarborough Maine company
called FRESH SAMANTHA.  TEL is 1-800-658-4635.

       The INGREDIENTS are:

              Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice,  Mango, Papaya  Guava and
Banana purees,  pure spring water, Vitamin C, Bioflavinoids, Rose Hips,
Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, and Beta-Carotene.

RE-POSTED for those who wish to try it.  I am not selling it, just
happened upon it and discovered it HELPS.

I've been plodding along determinedly with my fire-damaged house--the
contractor started this past Thursday (AT LAST!  <big grin>) on the
reconstruction project, so I will be extra, extra- busy with
decision-making, and  less likely to post much for a  few days.

Best to all,

Ivan S. 47/10  Portland Maine  land of lighthouses  40F deg  sunny
spring-like