I have been trying to put off the PD drugs as long as I can, but my left side
tremor is sometimes almost unbearable.  I say "almost" only because I have
survived it, but when I have a migraine the tremor increases dramatically and
I sometimes think I cannot bear it any longer.  I have been on Eldepryl only
for eight years.  I know some of you think that to be martyrdom, but it
generally hasn't felt that way.  Do any of you get migraines?  What have you
found that helps?  Does your Parkinson's medication affect the migraines?
   I am thinking of starting Amantadine.  I know it isn't always effective
for tremor, but it seems the least harmful of the PD medications.  Do any of
you have experience using Amantadine with just Eldepryl?  or Amantadine
alone, or Amantadine with any other drugs?  I'd like to hear both favorable
and unfavorable experiences.
   Thank you for any light you can shed on the matter.
Aloha, Joan Dykstra (56/8)