Susan M. Hogger-Chamberlain wrote:

> Has anyone heard of Kombucha being used for PD?
>
> It is a fungus used to make a tea-type drink and apparently can help many
> medical conditions.
>
> I would be interested to know if anyone has tried it and if so what results?
>
> SusanHC 43/11

hi  Susan, yes I have tried the kambucha mushroom tea, kind of a bizarre
process.  I couldnt really tell what , if anything it did for me, I
guess my energy increased a bit, but the circumstances surrounding my
experimentation  wouldnt be called normal life.  We had just experienced
hurricanes luis and marily in a 1 week period and my life was a mess, no
power, water,phones and only two radio stations left on the air ( I,m in
the us virgin islands.  I was brewing my tea on a coleman stove and
refridgerating it in a ice cooler,  I lost 10 pounds in about a month.

I cant really make any conclusions about the results,  there is a whole
intricate process around making, brewing,  fermenting and drinking of
the tea... if you want add'tl info i can tell you some book titles or
send you the info i have....

lisa