Brian,

Thanks for your gentle touch, however my vision isn't quite
what you discribe below:

----------
> I think that
> from that concept, you visualised a situation which I can best describe
> as a column of soldiers marching in single file, setting off at equal
> intervals, and then the leaders start to slow down so that at some point
> they all collide in a big heap, which is where the dyskinesias start.

to use the same analogy, I envisage a situation in which it takes as long
to lose quarter of the troops as it does to lose half of them, likewise
with an
eighth of them and then a sixteenth etc, etc. (So far we share the vision).
this
itself is what I have been refering to as slowing down ie as time passes
less
soldiers leave in a given time period. I now invision the next platoon of
soldiers
arriving to find some of the original squad stamping around the parade
ground.
The two groups combine, resulting in a greater number of soldiers on parade
than before.  The process continues, with the next squad to arrive finding
even
more 'residue' (because of starting from a higher base). The numbers grow as
squad after squad arrives.

Of course my version of events may still be flawed, but at least we should
now be on the same parade ground

Dennis

Dennis Greene 47/10