To all those interested in attending the Symposium in Rochester, NY:

March 15, 1997
11:30 Registration
12:00 Noon to 4:30 PM  Program

Six Doctors from the University of Rochester Neurology MIND Unit speaking on:
  Parkinsonian Syndromes
  Anxiety and Depression in PD
  Cognitive Changes in PD
  New Approaches to Medical Management of PD
  Surgical Treatment Strategies as a part of the Management of Parkinson's
Disease

Academy of Medicine
1441 East Ave., Rochester, NY

Directions:
>From the west: Exit 47 off the New York State Thruway. Take I-490 East, Exit
19 Culver Rd. Turn left on Culver Rd. At 3rd traffic light turn right on East
Ave. #1441 East Ave. will be on the right before the next traffic light.

>From the East: Exit 45 off the New York State Thruway. Take I-490 West to
exit 19 Culver Rd. Turn right on Culver Rd. At 3rd traffic light, turn right
on East Ave., #441 East Ave. will be on the right before the next traffic
light.

Parking is in the rear behind the building. Symposium is in the 1st floor
auditorium.

Hope to see you there.

John F McCabe  58/8