On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Judy wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I am always looking for accessible Things such as discussed here for my nephew.  Anyone know where these mags and or back issues can be had?  Thanks in advance.
> Judy Copeland

>Also in the spring 1997 issue of"Home Style and Gardening kitchen and
bath" on pages 106 and 107 is an accessible bath.  This issue should still
be on the newsstands.  Or if lucky enough to be near Barnes and
Noble--they have a zillion magazines.  There is a toll-free number for
Toto maker of the bidet thing (I bet it is really expensive)
1-800-938-1541 ext 104.  I will try to see if there is an address to get
back issues.

Joan