On Tue 04 Mar, Jacqueline Winterkorn, PhD, MD wrote:
> kurt haas <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Liquid Sinemet? archive search
>

> It is currently the only way to smooth out the curve and it boggles my mind
> that
> everyone isn't doing it.
> Jacqueline Winterkorn, MD

Hello, Jacqueline:  I had been quite interested in the liquid Sinemet option
until I received some data for my Analysis Program from someone who was using
LS.  What he found was that thesinemet was very fast at getting the Sinemet
to the brain, which is good. However, it then appeared to dump its load and
disappear equally rapidly, with the result that he went into a severe off
condition , took some more Sinemet, and shot off on another excursion.
His chart looked like a sine wave, with a frequency of about 2 cycles per hour.
I presume that your experience is different. Is it simply that he was out of
phase with his dose of LS ? How do you cope with the effects of meals?. I
would like to get as much information on this subject as I can.
Regards
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>