Hi all

A friend of ours has sufferred from Jumping Legs & Arms Syndrome for the
past 13 yrs. Sleeping is a real problem.

I agree with her that it is a side effect to the drugs she has to take !!

Has anybody had similar experience and possible  suggestions.
(Unfortunately present medication cannot be discontinued).

My friend reports :-

[My problem is a double barrel one:  I suffer from jumping legs  and
jumping arms syndrome which always happens when I am at rest but mainly
when in bed .  This is a problem which I have had intermittently for  20+
years but has become a persistent problem since 1984 when my doctor
prescribed anti depressants (Aropax 20mg and Doxepin 25mg, each once a
day.)   I understand the uncontrolled movement is a side effect.  This
problem robs me of peaceful sleep and often I take a bath at odd times in
the night to relax my body.]

HOPE SOMEBODY CAN HELP

Jim Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>