    DEAR ANNE,
     There, I don't think any one is listening. Now to your
 question about PD and peripheral vision. Just how far to your
 BACK does your peripheral vision allow you to see?  Quite far you
 say . Just how far is "quite far"? I've always thought that my peripheral
 vision allowed me to see to the side, for sure, and perhaps a bit to the
 rear,certainly, but "quite a bit" I don't know about. May I suggest that
 during your next visit to your Ophthalmologist that you have him/her check
 for extra eyes in the BACK of your head. Now don't get alarmed.
 I'm sure that an extra eye [s] in the back of ones head  is perfactly
 normal but has been overlooked in  previous exams. I mean ,who would
 have thought of looking at the back of one's head? Do you see what
 this could mean to BACKWARD WALKERS like me?

      More to follow.Find that delete key!
    My best
       george

AMAZING GRACE