------------136F10E2ECF0

<HTML><BODY>
George Lussier wrote:&nbsp;

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DEAR ANNE,
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There, I don't think any one is listening. Now
to your
<BR>&nbsp;question about PD and peripheral vision. Just how far to your
<BR>&nbsp;BACK does your peripheral vision allow you to see?&nbsp; Quite far
you
<BR>&nbsp;say . Just how far is &quot;quite far&quot;? I've always thought
that my peripheral
<BR>&nbsp;vision allowed me to see to the side, for sure, and perhaps a bit
to the
<BR>&nbsp;rear,certainly, but &quot;quite a bit&quot; I don't know about. May
I suggest that
<BR>&nbsp;during your next visit to your Ophthalmologist that you have him/her
check
<BR>&nbsp;for extra eyes in the BACK of your head. Now don't get alarmed.
<BR>&nbsp;I'm sure that an extra eye [s] in the back of ones head&nbsp; is
perfactly
<BR>&nbsp;normal but has been overlooked in&nbsp; previous exams. I mean ,who
would
<BR>&nbsp;have thought of looking at the back of one's head? Do you see what
<BR>&nbsp;this could mean to BACKWARD WALKERS like me?
<BR>
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; More to follow.Find that delete key!
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My best
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; george
<BR>
<BR>[log in to unmask]
<BR>
<BR>AMAZING GRACE
<BR>
<BR>Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
<BR>That saved a wretch like me
<BR>I once was lost, but now I'm found
<BR>Was blind, but now I see
<BR>-----------------------------------
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;George, I can remember when I was a kid that my sister and I both
KNEW that our mother had eyes in the back of her head. How else could she
have known EVERYTHING wwe did?&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>

------------136F10E2ECF0