Hi. I've just read your latest message and am sorry to hear that you plan
not to participate in these chats for a while. It was only a few days ago
that you were kind enough to educate me about liquid Sinemet and my early
attempts seem to be rewarding. I'd be interested in reading your other
observations/publications/speculations. Perhaps you might send some along as
you have time.I've had PD for ten years and two years ago retired from my
position as professor of psychology with the State University of New
York, College at New Paltz.Much luck and good fortune,
                                       Kurt Haas, Ph.D.