At 02:18 PM 3/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>     Please explain what is meant by "The cheese effect" as that phrase/term
>has been used to apply to PD.
>
>                            Thanks for your help,
>
>                                                     Rose (of)
>                                                     Motel Five

Hi Rose,

I'm sure you will get a significant and important answer to your question.
Diet is very important in the management of PD. However, I would be very
remiss, and certainly would be accused of all sorts of things, if I did not
mention the other meaning to " The Cheese Effect " This phenomenon occurred
after the football team from Green Bay Wisconsin won the Super Bowl. All
kinds of things happened from "Cheese Hats to Cheese like Personal Health
Protection, as reported in the national press. Many Snowbirds from Wisconsin
tell of parties still going on. Weather has not been a dampener, in fact,
many are still dancing in the streets.
All of this has been termed "The Cheese Effect" ( I know of one PWP who is
still dancing, yeah he lives in Wisconsin.)

Hope this clears up your interest.

Bernie  ( Arizona Desert)