To Lena & all who are interested,

My Mom must have a pretty mild case.  She has been on medication ever since
I can remember.  She has never been committed yet nor had to go thru
electro-shock treatment ( that I know of).  She was fired from a couple of
jobs & has never returned back to work.  That was when I was around 10
years old.  She IS heavily medicated though.  She thinks she dosen't need
to take the medicine & will go off of it occasionally & start thinking
there are invisible people in the house doing all kinds of weird things.
She may be committed one of these days.  It has come close several times.
I have never been able to communicate with her much.  She interprets things
incorrectly & is always very suspicious of people.  I don't understand it.
It would be great if they could find out what causes this also.  I can't
imagine having to live life like she does.