At 09:02 PM 3/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Senator Graham responded to my e-mail  with a brief review of his
>cosponsoring last year ansd what happened then. He goes on to say  "please be
>assured that I will have your comments in mind should the senate consider
>this issue in 1997".
>
>Senator Kennedy acknowledged receipt of my e-mail and simply said he would
>respond at a later date.
>
>Do you have e-mail address for Kerry of Mass - not Kerrey of elsewhere ?
>
>Thanks

Hello Allan:

Here is Sen. Kerry's email address:
Sen. John Kerry (D)  ---  [log in to unmask]

Unfortunately, most email responses are "automatic"/robot responses, so you
are not really
connecting to the congressperson. It is more valuable if you could call the
toll free
swithchboard numbers, 800-962-3524 or 800-972-3524 and ask for your
Senator/Representative.
Once you are connected, you could talk to the health aide or legislative
aide.  And, don't
forget to follow-up.

Margaret

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540