Marling:

I am saying that, due to natural selection, only totally healthy people go
to law school.  An unhealthy person in law school would quickly perish
because they are not exposed to the healing effects of humour.  Clown
school, on the other hand, runs rampant with diseases which are quickly
healed with humor.  Sick people congregate there like they do at Lourdes.

                Ron