I have a tremor in my right hand that sometimes keeps me from going to
sleep.  At times, I take RESTORIL and that seems to put me to sleep.  I
don't wake up any groggier in the morning than when I do not take the
medication.  Also, I started with the 15mg dosage and was groggy so I
spoke with my pharmacist and had the prescription rewritten for 8mg.
Works much better.  (The dosages may not be exact, but they are in the
ballpark.)

I believe I have had Parkinson's for about 7 years, but was only
diagnosed about 2 years ago, so I am fairly new at all this stuff.

I take 3 Sinemet CR 10/100, 2 Eledepryl and 2 Amantadine for the
Parkinson's. I also take 2 Wellbutrin and 1 Atenolol each day.  These are
in addition to the Aspirin and vitamins I take.  It's amazing how a
person can go from not even taking aspirin one year to taking over 20
pills a day the next!  But the medications have made a huge difference in
my life.

My prayers are with you and your family.