I hate platitudes about it'll be better next week.  I'm home from work
today because I am just plain exhausted with trying to deal with this
stupid disease.

I totally agree with you about the "cure will be here soon".  Personally,
I'll believe it when I see it.

Just venting.  I think we all have a right to express our negative
feelings once in a while.

BTW, I'm laying here pining away, I've been doing the fun things I don't
have the energy to do after work!

Take care and God Bless

Carol