Dear Listmembers,
     I have a favor to ask. My dad has kept all the e-mails from the list
that I had printed out for him, but couldn't find the particular one. You
see, my niece, a freshman at Augusta (GA) State University, has an assignment
which is to supply "proof that humor heals". Dad had it somewhere in his
stack, but can't put his hands on the right one.
     I had kept a back-log of all the PD posts until something went wrong
with my AOL program & I had to re-install. In the process, I had lost
everything I had saved (within AOL), including all my PD postings.
     So, my dear friends, does anybody have proof &/or evidence that humor
heals?
Many thanks for your help.

Bonnie