Marvin,

Your letter touched me -I'd like to respond:
  crying is good
  grieving for a loss begins the healing process
  sounds like you've had it particularly rough lately but you are still
reaching out and that's what courage IS.
  I encourage you to describe how bad you feel-in detail-it releases
these feelings and little by little you will free up energy you need to
cope with the future.
  I encourage you to ask your neurologist for an antidepressant-I know
they help--it's another tool available to you
  feel free to tell me how you feel any time.

  Gail Vass,RN  email address  [log in to unmask]