Carol Holt wrote:

> Interesting that I *just* sent you a message about night hand tremors and
> then I find this message.  If you still have any of the comments about
> Wellbutrin, could you forward them to me?  I am wondering if it would be
> worth my while to discuss this drug with my psychologist.
>
> Susan Stessin wrote:
> >
> > Thank you to the people that have responded to my questions regarding
> > Welbutron. I'm going to get my dad to a new neurologiist and see what they
> > have to say.  It's incredible hearing the difference diifferent types of
> > mediiciine make.  I feel like I have to become a pharmacologiist to
> > understand all this.
> > How do I find out more about the different meds available and possible side
> > effects?
> >
> > I called the Simply Samatha Company today and so far they don't have their
> > juice avaiilable in NY, but they are working on it. They are very interested
> > iin hearing from PD patiients that have tried this drink or want to.
> >
> > I'm going to get my dad a good massage this week. I hope this may help his
> > tightening. Has anyone tried different types of massage?
> > Sincerely
> > Susan
hi susan, I gete a massage once a week and it;s great, along  with the
pd I work in landscaping , and also do alot of repetive motions when I'm
working on my stained glass projects.  My masseaus is great, she went to
the olympics this summer in atlanta and did sports massage.  she knows
my pd and she knows my body real well and can immed tell what is
bothering me on a particular day.  I think thats its important for the
person to be familiar with you.  She also has a video she ordered from
some where that is specifically about masssage for pd's.  interested?
I can find out more.
lisa