Hi, again, list members!  I am signing off for a short time because we are
changing e-mail boxes.  I will be signing back on shortly under a different
e-mail box.  I just wanted to thank everybody once again for being such good
help and support to us.  I am going to recommend this group to my
sister-in-law because my mother-in-law seems to have PD now.  Her first
cousin has it, as you all know from my previous posts.  An update on my
husband for those of you who may have missed it.  He got diagnosed with
carpal tunnel syndrome and myofascial pain syndrome.  He now has the mouth
guard that he has to wear all of the time and it seems to be helping the
headaches.  I truly appreciate all of you.  Please take care and I will be
rejoining the list soon because I want to be able to help my sister-in-law.
Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Dawn