On Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:38:12 -0500 Robert Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
  I cheat a good deal, and find it difficult
>find good vegetarian recipes which aren't loaded with cheese.  Any
>suggestions for cookbooks?

>Bob Bishop

Hi Bob (and any one else interested)
 I am on a totaly vegitarian diet also. I asked my wife Bonnie for the
names of the cook books she uses, and they are as follows:

Cooking With Natural Foods
by Muriel Beltz
Black Hills Health and Education Center
Box 19
Hermosa, SD 57744
Printed by MMI Press
PO Box 279
Harrisville, NH 03450
Library of Cong. # 86-063071
ISBN 0-912145-15-3

CHOICES
Quick and Healthy Cooking
by Cheryl Thomas Caviness
Review and Herald Publishing Association
Hagerstown, MD 21740
ISBN  0-8280-0847-7

The Oats, Peas, Beans & Barley Cookbook
by Edith Young Cottrell
Research Nutritionalist, Loma Linda Univ.
Pub by  Woodbridge Press
Santa Barbara, CA  93111
ISBN 0-912800-85-2
Libr. of Cong. #  80-80794

Recipes from the Weimar Kitchen
Weimar Institute
PO Box 486
Weimar, CA 95736-0486
ISBN 0-9610648-0-3
Lib of Cong  #  83-080140

Something Better
by Evelyn Earl & Neva Brackett
Amazing Facts
Box 680
Frederick, MD  21701

Some of these books also have recipies for alternatives for salad
dressings and mayo. Also a couple of them have explinations in the front
that say No meat, dairy products, cheese, or highly refined products such
as sugar and oil.
If you have any problems finding them e-mail me and I will try to find a
source in your area that may have them.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier