Ernie Peters wrote:
> This is a post about cranberry juice>
> About 6 years ago I had a series of kidney/bladder infections

Dear Ernie and other listmembers,
I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has had similar
experiences. If experiences such as Ernie's are frequent, then cranberry
juice would bear watching.

Both bladder and urinary tract infections are more apt to occur as we
age, and antibiotics, while effective, pose their own set of problems. A
number of studies show that about 10 ounces of cranberry juice daily
prevents more than half of these infections, without the side effects of
antibiotics. So I have had high hope that this would be a good
recommendation for PWP.

Please do let me know if any of you have had experiences such as Ernie
describes. If this occurs with any frequency, then I must rethink my
recommendations.

Best regards,
Kathrynne
--