To Jeff Jones,

I think Dr. David Perlmutter has really hit upon something, at least
with me.  I have had a long standing problem with my liver
enzymes, which I won't go into on the Net.  It started when I was
still in my 20's, so it has been a long standing problem.
Thank you for your information, I certainly intend to do some
research into his theory.

Cranberry Juice:
  I have found with cranberry juice, which I mix half
and half with pineapple juice, and drink at least 6 full glasses a day,
does  NOT cause the problems Ernie Peters describes,
However, If I try to drink the low calorie cranberry juice or cranberry juice
mixed with raspberry juice, then I have the symptoms Ernie describes.
Which cranberry juice are you drinking Ernie?

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian, with PD