Marjorie, at 10:55 09/03/97 -0500, you wrote in part:

>Cranberry Juice:
>
>However, If I try to drink the low calorie cranberry juice or cranberry juice
>mixed with raspberry juice, then I have the symptoms Ernie describes.
>Which cranberry juice are you drinking Ernie?
>
>As Ever,
>Marjorie Moorefield
>just another librarian, with PD

Marjorie, thanks for your reply,

I don't have any in the house at the moment, but I am sure it was labelled
"Pure cranberry juice" (From Ocean)  Presumably, it was the low calorie
variety but I will check at the supermarket tomorrow.

The concentrate tablets (which gave me similar symptoms) are FSC "Health and
Diet Company Ltd."  They are described as "Improved Cranberry Concentrate
with vitamin C".

The label says to take 2-4 tablets per day with meals.  It also says,
"Typically, two tablets are equivalent to 1fl.oz (30ml) full strength
cranberry juice or 4fl.oz (120ml) cranberry juice cocktail.

Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>