Marling did a GOOD job contacting her 2 Senators and Representative. But,
as Mike Claeys' response from PAN shows, we cannot take cosponsorship for
granted. We need to keep calling until they are on the cosponsor list.
Updating the PAN office of our activities is important and helpful:
PAN by phone: 800-850-4726, by email:"Parkinson's Action Network" <[log in to unmask]

Marling wrote:
>>> sponsorship and

>From  Mike Claeys, PAN:

>>I hate to say this, but Representative Frank Riggs did not cosponsor
>>last year.  We had a really good meeting with his new (at the time)
>>health LA, Trent Barton, and I think there is a good chance that he will
>>sign on this year.  We are very close geographically to Riggs' district,
>>and I know he has been getting letters from members of a local support
>>group.  Let's get him!
>>
>>Let me know how I can help.

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540