----------
> Fra: Boyd Highfield <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: Why Parkinsons desease?
> Dato: 9. marts 1997 20:01

> << Why Parkinsons desease? >>
>
> Sonia,
>
> I am beginning to believe more and more that in  my case, PD was caused
by
> stress and job pressure. I did, in fact, suffer an injury prior to
diagnosis.
> However, I feel that is was job related stress.
>
> What are your feelings on what caused PD in you and your friends?
>
> Boyd Highfield
>
> 55 yrs., PD two years

Hello Boyd.
Thank`s for your answer. Like you the one of my friends (Marie 45) feel
sure, that she also  had got P:S because of stress.
The other one (Ann 56) ARE sure that she got the desease some years after
devorsing.
I `m convinsed that the symptoms started 1 year after my dear husb. passed
away from a hartattack 10 years ago, he was only 51 and I 48 years old. My
right leg was hanging , and it was difficult for me to walk, and today it`s
much worser. I got the diagnose about 3 years ago, but with Sinemet and
Permax, I have many "golden" days.
I had discussed it with two of our experts - Professor Parkenberg and Dr.
Dupont - and both told me, that they can deneigh our theori. Of course we
are born with the genes, but I`m glad that other Parkinson patient have the
samefeeling like us.
Regard from Marie, Ann and Sonia