Joao Paulo Carvalho wrote:

> John Morey wrote:
> >
> > Susan, I had much better luck with Zoloft.  It is my personal opinion that a
> > PWP should have an antidepressant or at least access to one.  Major
> > depression is part of PD and needs to br treated like any other symptom.  If
> > you have a headache, you take a pain killer.  If you have depression, you
> > take an antidepressant.
> >                                                                 Peace, John
> Hi John,
>
> Each case is a case...Sorry but it is not a fact that for ALL PDers
> "major depression is part of PD".
> Regards,
> --
>    +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
>    +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+
Sorry John, I dont agree with you, Having had pd for 6 years, I found I
rarely suffer from depression.  in fact, I had more depression prior to
my diagnosis.  I think it was mainly due to pms and an unhappy, stress
filled life style.  That is dif now, I live in "paradise", have
rewarding jobs (landscaping and artwork)  You make your situations and
you create your own state of mind.  It is hard to get out of the dark,
but there is light just beyond your reach, the key is to keep trying,
keep reaching.   we all take so many meds to start with , I would do
anything possible to not take more...

with love
lisa