On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, Marjorie Moorefield <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>If on March 17 we all emailed  both, the President and the Vice President,
>we might not get the Udall Bill reintroduced, but I bet we'd wake up certain
>members of the House of Representatives.
Marjorie,
         an excellent idea.  Two thoughts for your consideration.
1.  Rather than spread the e-mail through out the week, determine a 1 or 2 hour
period and have everyone try to send during that period, a deluge effect.

2.  Would it weaken the effect to include not only the President and V.
President, both Democrats, but the Senate Majority Leader and Speaker of the
House, two non-Democrats?  It's going to take both parties to pass the Udall
Bill.

Joe Young (65,5)