Can't remember where I heard or read this (another sign of PD) but it seemed to
be applicable to the 'Sex & PD' discussion

An old man and a younger one were walking through the woods when they saw a frog
on the path.  The old man picked it up and it said "If you kiss me, I will turn
into a beautiful princess".  The old man put the frog in his pocket.  "Wait a
minute" cried the young man."Aren't you going to kiss it?".  "At my age a
talking frog is more useful than a beautiful princess" the old man replied.

A lot of us PD list members have reached that stage.  :-)

Joe Young (65/5)
moore32sprynet.com