Jeff,

Hi to you and Becky, and thanks for sending along your most interesting
lead! I intend to follow up to see where it leads me. In response to Becky's
question, two years ago I was privileged to run into a local chiropractor at
a Christmas party, and have his undivided attention for a while. This
particular doctor is very "alternative" oriented, and does a daily radio
talk show on health, vitamins, etc. We know him from our church, so I cut
right to the chase, and said "If you were in my shoes what would YOU do?"
Without one minute's hesitation he said "I'd detox my liver." He proceeded
to tell me about a number of products that could do the job.

I took up the research, and decided on two approaches for the time being.
One, I started taking and continue to take silymarin (milk thistle) daily.
All sources seemed to agree that milk thistle works great. Two, I did a
rather radical full system detox using a number of products including
drinking clay for heavy metals. My husband and I both see that detox as a
turning point in my health (UP), and I continue to do semiannual detoxes,
not as radical. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm wondering why I don't do
the whole thing again (I just love drinking that clay :(  ), it made such a
profound difference in my health.

If I run into any additional tidbits, I'll post them.

Kathie Tollifson