Marling,

You wrote in part:

> However, I believe that depression is usual (even though there are a few
> exceptions) with early onset PD, and whether or not you feel depressed,
> anti-depression meds should be available to you just in case.

I'm starting to get really excited.  I'm not depressed.  Sad at
times,  given to wishing things were different at times, but not
depressed. Questions crowd me:

        Does this mean I don't have PD?

        Does this mean I do have PD but someone else got
                my share of depression?

        Does this mean that I am wrong in believing that sadness
                is a legitimate emotion in its own right?

        Am I doing a Stevie Smith (Not waving, but drowning)?

        If I convince myself that I'm too happy to have PD, but
                then find out I really do have PD, will I finally
                get depressed?

Wait a minute----all these questions have really got me worried.  Hey!
Was that the tiniest tendril of depression slipping into the back of my
mind?  Yes---Yes it is----I belong again.  Now then, where are those
anti-depressents I kept around "just in case"?

                *grining from ear to ear*

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10