When phoning our Congresspersons, it is good to keep in mind that
staff members might be initially confused over which Udall bill we
are talking about unless we specifically identify it as "the Morris
K. Udall Parkinson's Research and Education Act."  That's because
there have been two other "Udall" bills before Congress so far this
year:

THE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION ACT OF 1997 which
would establish, within the Morris K. Udall Foundation, the United
States Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution, and

the Morris K. Udall Wilderness Act of 1997.

Phil