Good morning Joao,

The problem with "Against facts there is no argument" is that there are
very few facts in life.  There are alot more observations and hypotheses.
Two hypotheses
are that both Eldepryl and Amantadine have a protective affect.  Like most
of life, you have to choose your direction, hopefully after careful
consideration,
make your best effort, and then take your chances.

I will concede that the case for using Parlodel as a means of reducing the
use of Sinemet in younger patients is more slender.  However, I have been
able to tolerate Parlodel reasonably well.  I would also advise others that
every PWP is
different.

                    Sincerely, Charley Countryman  [log in to unmask]
                                                   Spokane  WA.