Posting from Lupe in NY.
----------------------
I have been in contact with Senator D'Amato's office and am told he is
planning a meeting to discuss Policing Making Decisions.

This is the IDEAL TIME for all of us on this list and all New Yorkers in
particular to call his office and make our needs known.

Don't wait to call.  Please call now.  If you are thinking of calling later,
call now and later too!  The call is FREE.

Let's get 1,500 phone calls to Senator D'Amato's office.  1,500 phone calls
can't be ignored.

Dial 1-800-962-3524 and ask for Senator D'Amato's office.  Then say, "Please
Co-sponsor the Morris Udall Bill for Parkinson's Disease Research."
Leave your name and address so your call can be tallied.

If his office asks you for information you don't know just say --I'll find
out and I'll call you back.

Than call Parkinson's Action Network  1-800-850-4726 and ask for Mike Claeys.
 He will answer your questions.