-->>>>>>> Next Section <<<<<<<

There is evidence that there is a relatlionship between the level of
dopamine and various mental health conditions. I seem to have
followed the norm in that I suffered a major bout with depression
about 15 years prior to being dxed with PD and then began noticing
symptoms of depression a couple of years ago. I am now taking
Effexor and feel much better.

However, that is not to say that all PWP will suffer from
depression. As with so many other things, the reality probably is
that PWP have a tendency to be more depressed than the average.

Bruce
55/9
Sinemet CR, Pramipexol, & Effexor
* Do you take your lunch to work or do you take the bus? *