As a caregiver, there have been particularly tough times recently--mainly
giving up our home of 46 years, plus caring for my husband partially alone
during our (extended) move.  Since I had a major situational depression
about 30 years ago, I have had an occasional prescription for Librium to
be taken at bedtime when needed--30 capsules lasted six months to a year.
Just recently I requested an increase in dosage--the doctor said not more
than two a day and if that doesn't help, come in for Zoloft or something
else.  So far the two a day seems to be doing the job.

When one is grieving, medication can make it possible to do what must be
done!

Miriam L. Denham, cg for Dale 74, dx 1988