In a message dated 97-03-10 00:24:08 EST, Albert Young remarks in a fractured
fairy tale:

<< "At my age a  talking frog is more useful than a beautiful princess" the
old man replied. >>

tres true, Albert, tres true.  My favorite quote on a similar subject is
Woody Allen's "Sex is the most fun you can have without laughing" ... I say
why stop there?  Wear a halloween costume to bed and do both.

regards
Rat 53/148/10/86  (my age in one  more year, weight in #'s when I left grade
school,  most toads I've ever seen in one natural day,  &age at which I want
to get shot in bed by an irate husband)