Hi to our Aussies, Bob and Joy Graham, and congrats for their being
Co-=Chairs of the 4th AUstralian Multi-Disciplinary Conference on PD.
Thanks, Joy, for the programs you sent--I'll sharethem at our support
group tomorrow, though I doubt that any of us will make it to Perth! :-(

The lineup of speakers and topics is impressive, and your hard work shows!

Good luck in September---

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"